to get the latest
Adobe Flash Player.
Kimi Raikkonen Italia Forum

Melbourne: Kimi cautious with expectations

« Older   Newer »
ElyKimi
view post Posted on 12/3/2014, 12:24     +1   -1

1622447_533731516739470_1836244425_o

“First of all I think we need to make sure we finish the races,” Raikkonen said. “And if we do that we’re already in a good position. We want to improve in all the areas, and we have to first see where we are.

“I don’t have any interest in guessing where we’re going to be or what’s going to happen. All we can do is see on Friday a little bit, and go from there. I hope that if we get everything running smoothly and do the best job we can then we should be up there.

“We didn’t have the best test in the last days, but I think we did most of the things that we were planning to do, and we have to see how we start, try to do our best, definitely try and be up there and try to finish the race, and hopefully be on the podium at least.”

Kimi was unperturbed by the prospect of rain this weekend.

“I mean rain or dry doesn’t make an awful lot of difference right now, there are much more unknown things that has to be answered. We will see how the weather is, it’s the same for everybody, so we’ll do the best whatever the situation is.”

Meanwhile regarding Fernando Alonso he said: “We have a normal team mate relationship, we both try to do our best, and help the team as well as we can.”

http://kimiraikkonenspace.com/2014/03/12/m...h-expectations/

0 replies since 12/3/2014, 12:24   25 views